General Financial Information
- Registration fees are collected for registration processing, insurance, library fees, Chromebook rental, testing materials, various other instructional materials, and textbook rental. These fees are non refundable.
-First month's tuition and Registration Fees are paid before the first day of school.
- Remaining nine months will be billed September through May. .
- Tuition must be paid promptly by the 5th of each month.
- If your account is 30 days in arrears, you have five business days to contact the school treasurer or the school board chair to make financial arrangements, or on the 6th business day, your student(s) will not be allowed to attend.
- Families enrolled may pay their school payments online at Online Payment.
- If payment is refused for insufficient funds, the school may assess a penalty fee and/or require that only cash, money order, or other form of guaranteed funds will be accepted during the remainder of the school year.
- Student report cards, records, and transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations have been met.
- No student will be re-enrolled until all outstanding financial obligations have been resolved.
- Our school has multiple grants and scholarships available. Please contact our school for more information or an application.