Algood Christian Elementary
A Seventh-day Adventist Christian K-8 Elementary School
2660 Highway 111 N
Algood, TN 38506
Algood Christian Elementary School (ACE) is operated primarily for the benefit of all Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) families in the local area. However, other students of good character may be admitted by the school board upon application if there is available space and all other requirements are met as outlined in this handbook. Admission to ACE is a privilege and may be withheld or withdrawn by the school at its discretion.
No discrimination on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin is made in regard to education policies, admission, or any of the school activities.
- A child must be at least five years of age by August 15 to enroll in kindergarten.
- A child must be at least six years of age by August 15 to enroll in the first grade.
- State-certified birth certificate
- Physical examinations
- Legal verification of immunizations (physician’s signature)
- Latest report card (new students)
- Completed forms as part of the application packets from the school office or online
- Registration will not be allowed unless the previous year’s debts are paid, or arrangements have been made.
- Three references: at least one of which will need to be from a previous academic setting, and the other two references preferably from a pastor and/or non-family member.
All new students and parents and/or guardians, must interview with the teacher prior to admittance and, once admitted, will be on a one-year probationary status.
Applicants will not be allowed to attend classes until all admission requirements have been completed and the student has been approved by the school board.
ACE Handbook effective July 2022